If hired, you’ll be part responsible for the development and operation of various software projects including our Yetti platform
It is, however, a really exciting time to be joining Label as we launch our Yetti platform into the wider market as a service for other web agencies and freelancers to use.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, preferably with knowledge of PHP.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and MVC.
- Experience with Unit Testing, Continuous Integration and associated tools.
- Linux and server administration experience.
- Good knowledge of MySQL administration and performance tuning.
- Minimum two years related experience in a professional environment.
- Experience of working in a small-medium sized team.
- An interest in agile development and deployment methodologies.
- An interest in SaaS/cloud computing.
- Working knowledge of Source Code Control (Git).
- Experience with code deployment and automation.
- Some experience with infrastructure management tools such as Puppet or Chef.
Salary & benefits based on experience.
About Label Media
Label Media are an established digital agency based in Leeds. We work with an exciting mix of clients on a wide variety of projects. We’ve recently completed work for BIC, Ryobi, BBC, Yorkshire Universities, Fine Individual Hotels and Halifax Building Society.
The ideal candidate for this position would be a great team player with a professional hard working ethic, and someone who is looking for a positive working environment where staff well being and career progression are at the top of the agenda.
- Flexible working hours available (flexi-time).
- You’re not just a number. You’ll be an active part of the team seeing whole projects through from start to finish.
- Excellent career prospects.